As part of the ageing process, the body metabolism, immune mechanism, memory, intellect, vital
energy [Ojas] are slowed down, and grey hairs, wrinkles, general wear and tear shoot up. The rich
legacy of "The Indian System of Medicine" enables you to reduce the ageing process and
rejuvenate the new in you and gives complete relaxation to mind, soul and body.
- Abhyangam: Traditional medicated whole body oil massage.
Benefits: Good for relaxation and blood circulation.
- Nethradhara: Cleaning of eyes with medicated decoction.
- Nasyam: Dripping of medicated ghee in to the nostrils.
Benefits: relieves sinusitis, migraine and clears the phlegm from sinus and upper respiratory tract.
- Elakizhi: Massage with roasted Ayurveda herbs packed in to a muslin pot.
Benefits: Detoxifies and relieves aches and pains.
- Sirodhara: Dripping of Lukewarm oil on the forehead in a rhythmic manner.
Benefits: Complete relaxation of mind and body, stress relief, relieves sleep problems, head ache, migraine etc.
- Navarakizhi: Massage with medicated navara cooked in milk and ayurvedic decoctions.
Benefits: Improves digestive power, strengthens muscles and it’s a rejuvenate treatment.